Ok so confession time (for those who know me this won't be surprising).
I love NFL football and fantasy football and most of all the KC Chiefs. I love watching live baseball and am a StL Cardinals fan. Growing up I played sports all through high school. But I was also in the first ever internet class offererd at my school and loved to read.
So today I'm putting it out on the table - I'm a techy nerd and fantasy/sci-fi geek. A list of things I own that have forced me to come to grips that I am a geek:
- Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit,
- Leather bound edition of LOTR
- Special editions of the LOTR movies
- 2 sets of the Star Wars Trilogy Movies (VHS and DVD),
- I have played world of warcraft for the last 3 years (I have a 70 Hunter, 70 Priest, 49 Paladin, for the Horde and a 46 Alliance Shaman).
- Love Eargon and Eldest Books
- Just bought the first 3 books in the Dragonlance Series
I know theres more and I could go on, but I had to get it out. Yes I'm a jock AND a geek.
Anyone out there know how I'm feeling?